The diagram and text below indicate the Key Stakeholders.
The following constitute the LDA key stakeholders:
- Farming community within the entire value chain:
- Hungry and the vulnerable
- Communal and subsistence food producers
- Emerging farmers and entrepreneurs
- Commercial farmers.
- Other spheres of Government e.g. Local, Provincial and National
- Parastatals e.g.Limpopo Economic Development Enterprise (LIMDEV), Trade and Investment Limpopo (TIL), Agriculture and Rural Development Corporation (ARDC), Limpopo Manufacturing Advisory Centre (LIMAC), etc.
- Non Governmental Organisations (NGO's), Community Based Organisations (CBO's), etc.
- Farm workers organisations
- Corporate Agri-business industry
- Traditional leaders
- Women In Agriculture
- Youth In Agriculture.